Jamec Pem TDR2000 Tyre Inflator World's Most Popular Workshop Gauge JA10.2000
Model : #JA10-2000
Share This Item:
Jamec Pem TDR2000 Tyre Inflator
The classic hand held, slimline design is easy to hold. Designed to last in rugged workshop environments and utilised in a majority of Australian service stations. Designed to meet EC standards and constructed in die cast aluminium for lightweight ease of use. Dual scale standard calibration is 0 - 138 p.s.i. and 0 - 9.6 kPa. Each gauge is supplied complete with a certificate of calibration and full installation operation and service instructions.
- Die cast aluminium body with steel operating lever and impact absorbing bumper
- Supplied with official calibration certificate
- Laser etched serial number
- Colour co-ordinated bumper and face plate
- Ideal for service station forecourts
- Wire sheathed hose eliminates kinking
- Accuracy exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Rubber grip on chuck
|Linear with magnifying glass
|138 p.s.i., 960 kPa
|1/4" BSP female
|265 L x 50 W mm
|± 2 p.s.i. @ 25-75 p.s.i.
|Inflate, deflate, measure
|Supply Pressure max
|500 L/min @ 188 p.s.i.
Please note that this is Professional Workshop Equipment which is also used by DIY and Hobbyists alike. It requires a source of air in order for it to inflate. It does not self-inflate like some non-professional equipment in the market.
This item attracts a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
|Unit Of Measure