Jamec Pem Digital Preset Automatic Wall Mounted Tyre Inflator w/ Hose JA11.0545
Model : #JA11-0545
Share This Item:
Jamec Pem JA11.0545 Digital Preset Automatic Wall Mounted Tyre Inflator
This robust die cast aluminium housed digital auto inflator is simple to use with plug and play design, just pre-set the required pressure, place the chuck on the tyre valve and the built-in auto start inflates/deflates the tyre to the specified pressure.
- Standard inflate/deflate (auto)
- Over pressure for tyre shops; where new tyres are fitting and you need to ensure that the tyre inflates to a pressure where the tyre seats properly on the rim then deflates automatically to the required pre-set pressure
- Flat tyre; where there is no residual tyre pressure in the tyre the inflator does not automatically start so a manual override is required to fill flat tyres.
- Aluminium die cast housing
- Supplied with calibration certificate, accuracy exceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Includes Nitto equivalent adaptor
- Ideal for forecourts, industrial, mechanical workshops, tyre store
- Mechanical anti-vandal buttons
- IP56 rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Large backlit LCD display with audible warning
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Inflates accurately with hoses up to 50 m long
|Digital display, audible warning
|1200 kPa, 174 p.s.i., 12 bar, 0-12 kg/cm²
|1/4 " BSP female
|230 L x 278 W x 85 H mm
|± 0.3 p.s.i. @ 25-75 p.s.i.
|Auto inflate, deflate
|Supply pressure max
|Forecourt, industrial, workshops
|240 V AC (50-60 Hz) -
|Also available 12 Volt version for portable use
|Part No: 11.0545-12V
|12 W max
|-10 +50º C
|Up to 95% RH non condensing
|3000 L/min @ 182 p.s.i.
Please note that this is Professional Workshop Equipment which is also used by DIY and Hobbyists alike. It requires a source of air in order for it to inflate. It does not self-inflate like some non-professional equipment in the market.
This item attracts a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Unit Of Measure